Environ’s ß-Active Sebutone is a medium-strength toner containing lactic acid that helps to smoothen the appearance of skin and improve hydration. Suitable for oily, dehydrated and problem skin types.
- Contains lactic acid that helps to smoothen the appearance of skin and improve hydration.
- Assists in removing excess oil.
Warning: Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may not use this product.
- If unsure, test the product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHA’s and experience skin irritations or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions and do not exceed recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA containing products on infants and children.
How to use:
Apply Sebutone with a cotton swab to the face, focusing on the problematic areas.
Use morning and evening.
Suitable for problematic, oily and congested skins.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) and Beta Hydroxy Acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards