Environ’s ß-Active Sebumasque is a clay based mask and contains kaolin, which helps to absorb surface oils and may also be used as a micro-exfoliant. The Sebumasque assists in improving the hydration of the skin.
- Helps to remove excess surface oils without drying the skin.
- Assists in improving the hydration of the skin.
Warning: Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may not use this product.
- If unsure, test the product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHA’s and experience skin irritations or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions and do not exceed recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA containing products on infants and children.
How to use:
After pre-cleansing and cleansing, apply Sebumasque evenly over the face, excluding the eyelids. Leave on for 10 – 20 minutes or even overnight.
When using Sebumasque to exfoliate, apply on top of Sebuprep, massage with fingertips and rinse off with water. Remove last traces of the mask with Sebuwash.
Initially the mask will appear opaque but will gradually become translucent.
Use once to twice a week.
Suitable for congested, oily and problem skin types.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.