Environ’s C-Quence Energising Masque is a gentle micro-exfoliating masque containing a high concentration of vitamin C. This product is specifically designed for consumers with rough, sun-damaged skin.
- Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) should not use this product.
- If unsure, test this product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHA’s and experience skin irritations or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician. Follow the use instructions on this insert leaflet. Do not exceed recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA containing products on infants and children.
- Contains high levels of vitamin C.
- Assists in energising the skin and giving the appearance of a brighter complexion.
- Assists in micro-exfoliating skin and softening fine lines.
How to use:
Apply C-Quence Energising Masque in a thick layer to the entire face.
Allow the masque to remain on the skin for as long as is comfortable. The masque may even be left on overnight.
To remove: wash off gently with warm water, taking care around the eye area, and pat dry with a facial towel.
Use once every one to two weeks, in the evening. Suitable for uneven, sun-damaged skin.
Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.